The Superpro Duo 700 is specifically designed for Cafes, Factories, Hospitals, Laboratories, Nursing Homes where accidental suction of spillage is likely to occur.
Pacvac prides itself on ensuring all products are produced to comply with the highest health and safety regulations. The Superpro Duo 700 is manufactured in compliance with electrical and filtration standards, being Australian and International Standard IEC 60335-2-2.
The Superpro Duo 700 is also accepted by the Carpet Rug Institute, Chiropractors’ Association of Australia, Health and Safety Matters Pty Ltd and many other Occupational Health and Safety organisations.
- Ametek 1000 watt 2 stage by-pass motor.
- Clear Dome Lid – the offset inlet creates cyclonic airflow for stronger, more consistent airflow – more vacuuming power.
- Hypercone™ Activeair filtration maintains airflow from the top down to provide continuous airflow – the motor runs cooler and lasts longer. The Hypercone™ lasts over 200 hours depending on duty cycles.
- Ergonomically designed frame - new extended ‘bodymoulded’ frame for increased comfort and anatomically correct posture – a critical OH & S factor.
- Adjustable Harness - Thicker, padded and fully adjustable to fit all body types.
- Two piece wand and low profile floor tool as standard.
- Double looped cord restraint - prevents accidental disconnection of power cord.
- Crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery tool supplied.
- Extra cloth dust bag.
- Packet of 5 paper bags.
- Productivity Booster Kit.
- On-machine Safety and Maintenance labelling.
- Graphics based Product Manual.