Same-Day Dispatch For All Orders Placed Before 4pm
Crimson & Co. Conditioner Dispenser, 500 ml
Crimson & Co’s luxury hair conditioner hydrates, strengthens and repairs all hair types. Formulated with Cinnamon & Cedarwood fragrance with Pohutukawa extract, the moisturising conditioner bonds with your guests’ hair making it shinier and healthier after each wash. This natural, plant-based product provides immediate results so your guests can always look their best no matter the occasion.
- Sold individually
- 500 ml dispenser
- Cinnamon & Cedarwood fragrance with Pohutukawa extract
- Softens and hydrates all hair types, including fine, fragile and coloured
- Leaves hair fragrant and refreshed
- Modern and minimalistic packaging
- NZ Made Bottles, Labels, Cartons and Liquid/Formulations
- 5 Litre refill container available separately
- Created specifically for the hospitality industry
The Good Stuff:
- Vegan friendly product
- Not Tested on Animals
- Made Without: Artificial Fragrances, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, SLS or CDEA
Displaying Crimson & Co:
- This 500ml pump dispenser bottle can be securely mounted in a black Crimson & Co single, double or triple display holder
- Matching wall mounted brackets are tamper & pilfer proof
Partners with Trees That Count:
Crimson & Co not only gives your guests’ hair the love it needs this brand is also proud to be giving back to the community by working with Trees That Count. For every carton sold we donate $3.00 to help Kiwis plant more native trees across Aotearoa.
Download the Crimson & Co Brochure to learn more about the story behind the brand. Travellers are eager to know about the story of your hotel and this is a great way to connect with your guests and share what you stand for. Incorporating storytelling into your guests’ experience also creates a memorable stay.
Recycle your empty or partially used toiletries:
Are you looking for a solution that makes disposing of your used, or partly used, small toiletry bottles and dispensers easy? The Hotel Weka is an end-to-end recycling program that does just that. Join today and help reduce the amount of plastic waste going to the landfills.